Jumping right in!
I am a real sunglasses loyalist, I love my OG Céline Baby Audreys and I like them because they’re classic with very little branding. Here are some others I love.
1. These also come in black - an affordable little upgrade! Mango, $40
2. WHO KNEW Cos had a collab with Linda Farrow! I love these square frames, the arms are a darker pink color, but they also come in solid black. Cos, $150
3. The Row x Oliver Peoples mega on sale. Dream! The Row, $160
4. Another super classic shape - I love it in the matte finish. Illesteva, $180
5. These! These are the ones I wear almost every day. They’re perfect. Subtle, but fun enough to feel like a real pick-me-up. Celine, $480
6. Another genius collab between Khaite and Oliver Peoples. These come in black, red, tortoise, and white. I love them. Khaite, $525
I love a super super flat sandal, but honestly, the lack of arch support really fucks with my back and feet. These all have some support and aren’t too clunky.
1. A 90s inspired pair - very chic with a cotton knit and straight leg jeans. Ganni, $375
2. I looove Emme Parsons shoes - these are nice and minimal, but have good support in the sole. Emme Parsons, $425
3. Maybe not ideal for a long day in NYC, these are cotton with leather trim, but god how gorgeous. These are heaven. Toteme, $480
4. Curveball! I can’t love these silly Gucci platforms. I really really like the men’s Birkenstock-esque version (which I fit into because I have big feet) but these are also excellent. Gucci, $690
5. A perfect fisherman sandal, but with a bit of cushion. These are so gorgeous - picture them with my beloved Row leggings! A dream. Marni, $895
6. And then if you’re feeling really silly, the most gorgeous flip flops of all time. The Row, $925
You wouldn’t believe how many people request socks. Here are some silly ones, and some preppy/classic ones.
1. Cos is a surprisingly good resource for socks. I love these, which are nice and thin, and the green especially would be a nice pop with navy trousers and a navy top. I also love these, which are pastel solids. Cos, $17
2. VERY FUN! I would love to have these. Socksss, $38/two pairs
3. Awwwwwww, I’d also love to have these. Great with a pair of khakis. Kenzo, $44
4. These are too much for me personally, but I can’t help but love them. Venicew, $86
5. And if socks are REALLY your thing, here’s an adorable, insanely splurgey pair from Ashley Williams. Ashley Williams, $203
6. And now on to the boring ones! These are basically perfect. Cotton, thick, soft, inexpensive. LL Bean, $25/two pairs
7. Very much 80s banker squash player daddy. Hot. Polo, $25/three pairs
8. A navy wool ragg version! I LOVE THESE! They’re also sized for men’s feet, though. LL Bean, $40/two pairs
9. A nice bridge from fun to boring, I love these from Thom Browne. Very menswear preppy, but not too loud. Thom Browne, $56
Comfortable rings you can wear everyday!
1. This is 18k plated brass with a zircon stone, but a ton of look for under $100. It reminds me a lot of a vintage Cartier that I love. Daphne, $98
2. 14k yellow gold, easy to stack, classic, and under $500. Done! Ring Concierge, $398
3. Customizable signet! A true classic. I love this as a pinky ring. Leo Black, $680
4. I love the shape of this signet. It’s great as-is, but they will also engrave it. J. Hannah, $795
5. A perfect ring for someone who likes to mix metals. Spinelli Kilcollin, $1700
6. I have this as a pinky with my son’s initials on one side, and my daughter’s on the other. The gold color is so beautiful, and I love the way it wears in, since it’s 22k. Prounis, $2,590
7. Victoria & The Stax introduced me to Natalia Pas, and I’ve been obsessed with this ring since. The perfect blend of masculine and feminine. Natalia Pas, $2,700
8. The ultimate dream! A Sherman Field cigar ring! I want one so much. Sherman Field, $6,900
9. And then a gorgeous jumbo tourmaline cabochon ring by Jade Ruzzo. Jade Ruzzo, $9,200
I’ve been getting A LOT of requests for event dressing, and specifically black tieWedding time! And Gala time! Fancy time of year coming up fast!
1. This one’s timeless, and neutral enough that you can dress it up a million different ways with jewelry and accessories. Theory, $212
2. This color! This cut! The fact that it comes in sizes XS-3XL! A winner. Hanifa, $399
3. An extremely pretty Molly Goddard dress extremely on sale. Buy it so I don’t. Molly Goddard, $440
4. I love the mixed textures of this one. Picture it with a slicked back bun and no makeup other than red lips. No jewelry! So beautiful. And on sale. Tory Burch, $689
5. The prettiest long-sleeve black dress ever, with a sweet corset bodice and a very fun neckline. Tory Burch, $1,329
6. A truly over the top black tie option! I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!! Available in sizes 0-18. Taller Marmo, $1,666
7. Ok, one last Tory Burch dress. This is so beautiful and interesting. God I wish I had a super fancy thing to go to. Tory Burch, $1,698
8. And then this little piece of heaven by Christopher John Rogers. Christopher John Rogers, $3,295
Love, your friend,